Visit Tech Alliance
Workforce: Inclusion and Diversity – Auckland
Most organisations have an inclusion and diversity strategy in place, but is it simply a corporate “tick-box” exercise? Organisations must move their D&I commitments beyond just a tick of the box to gain a competitive market share, and create a safe, inclusive and innovative working environment.
Improve your D&I strategy at the 2nd Annual Workforce Inclusion and Diversity conference and hear from 30+ government, business and not-for-profit leaders to drive initiatives that produce tangible results, which would ultimately improve your organisation’s bottom line.
You will hear valuable case studies, take part in interactive panel sessions and round table discussions from cross-sector industry leaders like Vodafone, New Zealand Rugby, Diversity Works and Ministry of Social Development. They will share their inclusion and diversity journeys, lessons learned, and most importantly key takeaways to implement in your organisation.
- Aligning D&I with business goals
- Leadership development Maori and Pacific Islanders
- Achieving gender equity, equality and balance
- LGBTQIA+ inclusive initiatives
- Recruitment and retention of diverse pipelines
- Addressing unconscious bias, myths, assumptions
- Courageous diverse leadership from the top
- Developing culturally Inclusive partnerships
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Promoting religious diversity
- Leading a multigenerational workforce
- Inclusive workplace for staff with disabilities
- Enablers for successful flexibility and work-life balance
Plus, Don’t miss the Post-Conference Workshop on Friday 30 August, led by D&I superstar, Fiona Krautil, Founder & Principle of Australian organisation Diversity Knowhow. Fiona will delve into intersectionality and how to apply it to your D&I strategy for impact and growth.