Visit Tech Alliance
Southern SaaS 2023 – TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
The countdown’s on for Southern SaaS 2023!
THE annual event for New Zealand’s Software-as-as-Service sector is being held at Auckland’s Aotea Centre on 30 March. Get ready for thought-provoking speakers, seriously actionable workshops, and the chance to connect and collaborate with SaaS peers.
Should you be attending? Ask yourself these 7 questions:
- Does your SaaS business have a wish list of things it wants to achieve but it needs to decide what it will focus its limited resources on right now?
- Do you lack evidence that you have Product Market Fit? (Over a third of the 90% of startups that fail do so because they don’t have this).
- Are you unsure whether your SaaS pricing is closely aligned to the customer value you are offering, and customer willingness-to-pay?
- Do you need a reliable process to predict revenue and growth?
- Does your business struggle to attract and retain top SaaS talent?
- Do you want to avoid the common traps many SaaS businesses fall into as they scale – by learning from local and international experts?
- Do you want to extend your support network of kiwi SaaS contacts so you can share experiences, learn, and grow together?
If you answered ‘yes’ to ANY of these questions, Southern SaaS has been designed just for you!
At just $450 + GST per ticket, Southern SaaS offers extremely good value (it is a cost neutral event thanks to its generous community supporters and partners, ensuring the ticket price can be kept low).
Some of the afternoon workshops at this year’s one day event are reaching capacity. We encourage you and your colleagues to BOOK YOUR TICKETS TODAY so you don’t miss out on your preferred workshop!
Learn more at www.southernsaas.nz
This event is brought to you by the kiwiSaaS community (which is hosted by NZTE).