Visit Tech Alliance
How Collaboration Unlocks a Sustainable Future
Global Agritech Futures Series: How Collaboration Unlocks a Sustainable Future
Join the first in our new Global Agritech Futures Series and meet special guests from different regions and domains of Bayer Crop Science. Why? Because inspiring new possibilities begin with developing new relationships.
Bayer Crop Science believes that every crop, field and farmer has their own needs, challenges and goals. From seed genetics to digital technologies and services, grants and mentorships to research collaborations and venture creation – the Bayer Crop Science ‘universe’ is as broad as it is deep.
Meet our special guests:
- Bayer’s Julianna Xu – APAC R&D open innovation and strategic partnerships
- Hongyan Jin – technology prospecting
- Phil Taylor – global open innovation approaches
- Janice Edwards – strategic partnerships
- Kohei Sakata – digital transformation
- Shaun He – digital venture building
- Chris Qi
- Michael Schklowski – digital business development
- Jiha Kim veg seed production research
- Chris Staff – digital farming
- Dev Chahil seed production innovation
- Anna Bickel projects and processes
Bayer Crop Science’s leading research capabilities enable the delivery of tailored solutions to farmers more quickly than before, all while preserving the environment and contributing to sustainable development. This invitation-only networking session aims to create authentic connections.
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE), Callaghan Innovation and AgriTechNZ have partnered to bring you the Global Agritech Futures Series. These sessions are designed to bring together thought leaders, innovation experts and industry leaders to explore new trends, opportunities, challenges and ways to solve them. Each month, AgriTechNZ and the New Zealand Government invites international guests to spark a topic for discussion. These highly interactive sessions will enable participants to authentically engage on a broad range of issues while forging new relationships with international connections.
This event is by invitation only, if you are interested in attending, please contact us