Visit Tech Alliance
Digital Trust Hui Taumata
How do we build trust into the digital systems that connect us to the world?
Digital identity, privacy and security. Few topics are as critical to Aotearoa’s future prosperity and the wellbeing of its people. Trust – the lifeblood of a healthy and inclusive digital economy – is hard-earned, easily lost and must become a strategic priority.
The Digital Trust Hui Taumata is not only an event but a call to action. We invite public and private stakeholders to come together and share their insights on building a thriving and resilient trust economy for the benefit of all New Zealanders.
With an undoubtedly kiwi flavour, our Hui Taumata will explore:
- Weaving Te Ao Māori into Aotearoa’s Digital Identity
- Global opportunities for New Zealand as a Trusted Economy
- How the government’s Digital Identity Trust Framework (DITF) will support the Trust Economy
- Local solutions enabling the Trust Economy.
- How identity, security & experience integrate
- Consumer Data Right (CDR) enabling trust and open finance.
If you are interested in sponsorship for this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your interest and be involved in this timely event, more details to come shortly