Visit Tech Alliance
APEC CEO Summit 2021
A virtual gathering of the world’s most powerful CEOs, business leaders, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, prime ministers and presidents of APEC economies. Delegates will attend the Summit online as it is hosted using an immersive stage and the latest digital technologies and broadcast from the Aotea Centre in central Auckland on 11 and 12 November 2021 (NZT)
The APEC CEO Summit is the most influential meeting of business and government in the Asia Pacific. The forum provides opportunities for governance, chief executives and world business leaders to engage with each other and with the leaders of the APEC economies. Each year, the CEO Summit draws the region’s business leaders, intellectuals, and media personalities for interactive discussions with APEC Leaders on key trade and economic issues facing the Asia-Pacific.
The summit in November will address the biggest challenges and opportunities of our time, providing a forum to develop solutions for the region’s future. It will be a virtual event – broadcast live from Auckland, New Zealand to delegates across the Asia-Pacific using an immersive stage and the latest digital technologies, supported by satellite events in selected cities. It will provide a unique opportunity to connect with other business leaders around the region. PwC has retained their long association as Knowledge Partner of the 2021 APEC CEO Summit. They are joined by additional Premier Partners Contact Energy, Fonterra, Microsoft and Westpac NZ. Barbara Chapman is the Chair of the APEC CEO Summit 2021.
The CEO Summit will cover five themes:
- The state of the world with and post Covid, including; Economic Recovery, Trade and Protectionism.
- The Digital Disruption Opportunity, including; Digital Transformation, Technology and Innovation, The Importance of Digital Equity.
- The Primacy of Trust, including; ESG, The next Focus for Business, Business as a Force for Good.
- The Future of Energy, including; Clean Tech, Renewable Energy, Energy Transition including hydrogen
- The Sustainability Imperative, including; Sustainable Growth, Climate Change, Food Sustainability and Provenance.
- Connection Zone
- On-Demand Content