Visit Tech Alliance
AgriTechNZ Inform Event: New Innovation Grants
Involved in R&D or innovation? This is a must-attend event!
The Government is launching two new R&D grants to boost business innovation. The grants aim to help with the high costs and steep learning curves associated with R&D. They will also provide pathways to the existing R&D Tax Incentive (RDTI). Learn more or provide feedback into their design at our next AgriTechNZ Inform event.
The Ārohia Innovation Trailblazer Grant will support non-R&D innovation activities. It is designed to help businesses whose activity is likely to build capabilities or create opportunities with wider benefits across the New Zealand innovation system. It will be targeted at businesses pioneering innovation or building platforms that will help other innovators.
The New to R&D Grant will support businesses in the early stages of their investment to help establish an R&D programme and build their capability.
Join NZTech’s CEO Brendan O’Connell, Dr. Simon Wakeman, Principal Advisor and Dr Jeremy Smith, Senior Policy Advisor in the Innovation Policy team at the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) as they discuss the new grants, including:
- who is eligible for the new innovation grants?
- when will the new innovation grants be available?
- when in a business’s journey will grants have the most impact?
- what non-R&D tasks and costs will be supported?
- what support do new to R&D businesses require?
- how can businesses best prepare to access the RDTI?
- what happens if recipients exit New Zealand?
Hear directly from the MBIE policy team and learn more during this interactive online event.
- Date: Tuesday 28 June
- Time: 9.00am – 9.50am
- Location: online
- Event Type: online
- Cost: FREE