Visit Tech Alliance
Ada Lovelace Day 2023 – Gender Bias in AI Panel (In person event sold out. Online tickets still available)
Join us to celebrate Ada Lovelace Day with our panel on Gender Bias in AI.
In-person tickets have sold out. Online tickets are still available – get yours now!
Advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning are driving dramatic shifts in technology and how we engage with the world. Join us this Ada Lovelace Day to hear about where we currently stand with understanding bias in AI, and discuss how we can all make a difference with our panel of experts.
Ada Lovelace Day falls between 11-13 October each year. It highlights the achievements of women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
Ada Lovelace was the world’s first computer programmer, she began algorithm development back in the mid-nineteenth century. That’s over 150 years ago! This is especially remarkable because the first computer, Charles Babbage’s mechanical ‘Analytical Engine’, was still unfinished at the time.
For those attending the in-person event there will be an opportunity to network from 1-2pm.
- Date: Tuesday 10 October, 2023, 12pm – 1pm
- Time: 12pm – 1pm (for in person attendees: registration starts at 11:30 am; networking from 1pm – 2pm)
- Venue: Microsoft, Level 5, 22 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland
- Event Type: In-person and online
- Cost: In-person (Free for members, $25 for non-members), Virtual (Free for members and non-members)
Please let us know you if you are unable to attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the event date.