Visit Tech Alliance
2022 AmCham awards
2022 AmCham-DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards
Entries for the 2022 AmCham-DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards close on 29 July. Finalists will be announced on 16 September and winners at the gala dinner on 29 November in Auckland. This is the 23rd year the awards have been held, celebrating business achievement between New Zealand and the United States of America.
“Over the years our awards have showcased some amazing companies who have demonstrated imagination, success, innovation and entrepreneurship. Trade with the USA continues to grow despite the COVID pandemic, and we look forward to seeing who has achieved success this year ” says Mike Hearn, Executive Director, American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand.
The awards categories for 2022 are:
– Best Emerging Exporter of the Year to the USA
– High Growth Exporter of the Year to the USA
– Best Established Exporter of the Year to the USA
– Investor of the Year to or from the US
– Bilateral Services Award with the USA
– Importer of the Year from the USA
A Supreme Award winner is selected from winners of each of these awards. An award is also presented to the Member or Supporter of the Year.
Previous winners of the Supreme Award have included ZESPRI International, Peace Software, Airways Corporation, HumanWare, Tenon, Zeacom, Specialist Marine Interiors, Fonterra and Christchurch Engine Centre, Buckley Systems, Vista Entertainment, Greenshell New Zealand, Orion Systems International, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Douglas Pharmaceuticals, Tourism Holdings, Peter Beck and Seequent.
- Entries close at 5.00 pm on 29 July.
- Finalists will be announced on 16 September
- Winners will be announced at a gala dinner on 29 November in Auckland.
Further information on the 2022 AmCham-DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards is available here.